Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey Baby Lets Go to Vegas....

This past weekend we went to Vegas. Mr. N's little brother Ian is leaving on his mission tomorrow, so we went down to be with his family and celebrate the occasion. Ian's been called the the Albania, Tirana Mission. Pretty cool. The trip was a lot of fun.
The car ride down...not so much fun...
We turned M's carseat around for the occasion, but she still hated being forced to sit in it for 5 1/2 hours. I can't say I really blame her. On the trip down the only thing that seemed to appease her was feeding her fruit roll-ups. By the end of the trip she was covered from head (including hair) to foot...literally. I think we could have thrown her against a wall and she would have stuck.
M had so much fun with her cousins. Between Mr. N's 3 sisters and us, there were:
2 Eight year olds
1 Five year old
2 Four year olds
and
3 One year olds (including Little M)
It was chaos!
There was lots of screaming, running, laughing, running, falling, running, and not much sleeping. Little M got lots of practice walking around after her cousins. By the time she was able to walk after them to wherever they were running to, they had turned around and run the other way. She then have to walk on after them. It was funny to watch. She still walks like a little Frankenstein or like ET.
I didn't get many pictures and I don't really know where my camera is at this point. I'll have to wait until my sister-in-law sends me her pictures to post them. She's the photographer of the family. The problem is she probably took 500 pictures so it will take her a while to go through them...
It's nice to be home.

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Love the description of Little M walking like ET. I can totally picture it! Too cute! Glad you had a fun and safe trip!

Nat said...

Hey! Cool new background!

Where are you From???