Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween and More


Isn't she a doll! If you notice, her nose is smudged with black from her kitty nose the night before.




This was one of those rare moments where the girls were playing nicely together. They fight over toys a lot, mainly because they decide that whatever toy the other has is the toy they happen to want.... But they love to play with each other..




As I said, they love to be together...when they're not fighting over things! I love that they are close in age and that they will be close as they grow up. Oh, and something I think is totally weird is I've had two different people (that I can remember) who've asked me if they were twins. Yes, they look a lot alike, but do people not notice the obvious age gap? I mean, M is very obviously a toddler with a full head of long hair, a mouth full of teeth and a huge vocabulary...and L still teeters around like Frankenstein, only has 6 teeth, and is practically bald! There would have to be something very wrong with one of them if they were twins...but that's just me. Oh, and the two people who asked me that were men...so maybe in that I have my answer! ;)




Here we are trick-or-treating. The girls had so much fun. M was so excited. She'd start yelling 'trick-or-treat' from the road all the way up to the house. L wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she knew that if she held out her bag and just stared at people they tended to fork over candy. I tell you, she can be won over in any situation if you keep feeding the child.



The next day at church (yeah, the same day as the disastrous fire alarm incident--see the post below) M insisted on wearing her kitty tail. Whatever. It didn't bother me. Mr. N's reaction was so funny. When he saw M he said to me (kind of confused), "Umm...she has a tail."

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Their costumes are so cute! I love when kids get so excited about Halloween. Thanks for sharing.

Katherine Ronachert said...

i figure AS long as they go... jdub still wants to wear his crocs on occasion

Where are you From???