Monday, November 16, 2009

Family Time


L has started scowling at everything. It's really adorable. She does it when she is studying something or trying to figure out what someone is doing. It's really funny.



Here we are! This is what I get when I say, "Hey, lets take a picture together!" It's cute though.



This is a quick post because L is sitting on my lap trying to "help" me type. Not so effective!

3 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

i can't believe how long miss m's hair is getting!

Mrs. S said...

I know. It's grows like crazy. Too bad L's doesn't grow that fast too! When we go down to OK I plan on getting a haircut myself and having M's cut to her chin again too.

Marisa Jean said...

I love when babies discover their eyebrows and make the best crusty faces. And yet, she remains adorable!

Where are you From???