On a cold morning the girls think like me...hot chocolate.
(By the way, I've got the movie quote thing up and going again, so if you want to take a guess at the movie quote for this month just leave a comment on any post. If you get the quote right, I won't publish it until the month is up. If you get it wrong I'll publish your guess!)
These are the girls new "I Know Why" Pajamas. "I Know Why" is what we've come to call Sleeping Beauty because the song goes something like, "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..." M and I like to sing and dance to that song when it comes on (well, now that L's older she has joined the party too) but M would always say "I know why..." instead of "I know you" That morphed into us calling her Sleeping Beauty doll "I Know Why," but is also inclusive to all the Disney Princesses. So, anyways...these are the girls "I Know Why" Pj's. L is so funny. She starts singing every time she sees them!

No comments:
Post a Comment