Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chores


I am currently watching my 1-year-old do the dishes. It's quite cute. Notice the crazy hair...that's how it looks after she rips her pig-tails out. It just continues to stay up in chaotic disarray.



So okay, her "doing dishes" is really playing in the water and filling containers up with water and drinking from them...all the while spilling tons of water onto the floor...which is the reason I laid out towels. But seriously, it's bought me like 30 minutes. That's amazing!



I thought this was so cute. She's getting really good at the "cheese" thing.
**Liz got the movie quote!

3 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

i love these photos!!! reminds me of jdub...

Katherine Ronachert said...

we should have an ear piercing party for l and hami.

Mrs. S said...

Maybe...I'm nervous that M will rip the earrings out of L's head...that's why I haven't done it yet.

Where are you From???