A few weeks back I was at lunch with a friend. We were talking as friends do, when I confessed to her that I have a weakness for Dr. Pepper (but oddly enough, only when I'm pregnant. The rest of the time I can live without it.) She then confessed to me that she likes rap music.
It was really funny.
Both of these things are really not big deals...but it's nice to know that I'm not the only person who is far from perfect! (Not that I consider rap music or Dr. Pepper as something to hold you back from perfection...)
Two days ago someone showed us this Weird Al video and it made me think of my friend. Not because she's white and nerdy...but because this song is based off a rap song.
Be sure to really listen to the lyrics and see if you can see Donny Osmond dancing in the back!

2 comments:
mmmm...I also LUV Dr. Pepper. It is my vice:)
yay! you are so much fun! and I do love that song, I think it is so funny! Thanks for thinking of me ;)
Post a Comment