Friday, December 7, 2007

Our News

So, if you haven't noticed, I haven't really blogged in the past month.
Why?
Its been a rough month.
Trials come in all shapes and sizes. Usually I can manage to get through trials with a small amount of grace...that is all but one trial that I swear almost killed me last time....
Pregnancy.
I hate being pregnant. For me it is not fun. With Little M I was so sick. I threw up at least 10 times a day in the first trimester, was hospitalized, and lost about 12 lbs. I also got horrible food aversions.
With this one it is not as bad, but I am still sick and have awful food aversions.
Consequently now is not the best time to ask me if I'm excited to be pregnant. Ask me when its over. I think severe morning sickness is really hard to understand if you haven't personally experienced it...but I wouldn't wish it on anyone!
I also realize that I am not the funnest person to be around right now...so I apologize. I don't handle being sick well. So sorry for those who have contact with me now.
Our new baby's due date is the Fourth of July. I guess we like to do these things around holidays because Little M was due on Valentines Day.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That does not sound fun. Hopefully it will get easier as the months go by. Please let me know how we can help- Leah would love a playdate with M, so call any time!

Megan said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick. I was really sick in the early months with Aubrey as well...so I can empathize (although I don't think I was quite as sick as you were with M). Can we do anything to help? What can you handle eating these days???

Plus, I just wanted to add that I think you are a really sweet person, pregnancy and all:) Don't worry about being grumpy. If there is ever a reason to feel grumpy, pregnancy sickness is it!

Nilla said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, though. I hope it gets better soon!

Where are you From???