
With Little M I was very sick and lost a ton of weight my first trimester. I am now in my second trimester with my second baby (we're talking 13 weeks pregnant, so I'm barely there), and I look as pregnant as I did with Little M when I was 5 1/2 months along!
What the heck!!!
I can't button any of my pants or skirts...
All my shirts are tight...
This is really depressing.
Why am I so big???
My sister says its because my uterus didn't have enough time to shrink, but that can't be because at my first appointment my doctor couldn't feel it just by pressing my belly. He could only feel it internally (sorry if that's way too much info...). That's how it was with my first pregnancy so it seems it would be the same.
I already had a viability ultrasound, so I'm guessing they would have seen twins, which by the way do not run in my family. Then again I didn't drink water like I was suppose to so my uterus was really hard to see and the baby looked like a misshapen peanut...I'm still hoping there's a chance of twins because that would explain why I'm so large.
I'm not eating a lot. I am having a hard time with fried food this pregnancy, but really like vegetables. Healthy, right??? I'm also on a huge sushi kick this week. I've had it three times times this week (you have to realize its only Thursday and I didn't go get sushi on Christmas or Christmas Eve).
I am really frustrated with this. I already need to break out the pregnancy clothes and I'm only
13 weeks!
What the heck... I'm going to need my on zip code by the end of this pregnancy at this rate.
Anyone up for a pity-party?

5 comments:
I'm sorry! I will give you a pity party. I'm sure you are just as lovely as ever. I have several friends that just had their second baby and they got big much faster than their first too. (if that is any consolation!) I hope you had a nice christmas!
I relate completely ... I was in maternity clothes by 12 weeks for ALL FIVE babies. With Baby #2 I was regularly asked at 5 1/2 months if I was overdue!
Thanks Jen for being willing to throw a pitty party for me!!! You're the best! Its good to hear I'm not the only mom who got really big with the 2nd baby!!!
I got your page from Megan Nelson. All of my friends say that the 2nd baby is bigger than the first. It could be because your uterus has already had a chance to stretch from your first pregnancy and it might not be as tight as before. I hope all goes well and have a great New Year!
Don't worry, I bet you are completely normal! (But abnormally awesome and cute:))
Post a Comment