Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Catch Up

So, I realize I haven't blogged in a long time, so I am attempting to catch up a little here...which is basically going to mean a lot of pictures!



Here is an adorable sweater my mom got for Little M. Isn't she cute!


This was Little M's wild hair one morning. The day before she had a pony-tail.


This drink had been (I thought) out of Little M's reach. I hadn't been feeling good so I was laying on the couch. All of the sudden I heard a gush as the lid popped off and Little M got drenched in ice water. Shortly after taking this picture she realized how cold the water was and started crying!


This was yesterday...Little M and Daddy were playing with her Pooh Bears.




All ready for the cold weather!


Doing the Laundry!


Lounging in Mom and Dad's bed.


Little M got this adorable dress from a very dear friend of mine.


Isn't she so cute in blue!

(thanks Lauren)



This is the ultimate fun for Little M! Who wouldn't love this Daddy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter really is soooo cute. Hope you are feeling a little better.

Megan said...

M is a doll! how are you guys doing? We'd love to play again, if you are feeling up to it!

Jennifer said...

So cute! I miss you guys so much! Have a Merry Christmas!

beapinkal said...

She is getting so big. Even you guys are so close i haven't noticed how big she is now:) How are you doing?

Nilla said...

Little M is super-cute. And you can just see her thinking in some of these pictures. I bet she makes life very interesting :).

Where are you From???