Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...





For the first time in my life I woke up to a white Christmas!!!






Here we are on Christmas morning! It was freezing outside and so windy!









Look at her standing like a big girl! Little M kept grabbing the snow and looking at it in her hand.






This is how she looked when she realized how cold snow is. Burrr!




From left to right: Mr. N's Stocking, Little M's Stocking, Mrs. S's stocking

She's holding a shaker in her hand. She thought it was great!


Look at all those presents! We had Christmas over at Mr. N's sister's house, so there were presents for us, them, their kids, and in laws.

Mr. N got this movie from his parents.


Little M got this piano and really liked it. She loves music.



My mother-in-law made Little M and I matching aprons! Isn't that awesome!




This was a gift to Little M from some of her cousins....we'll call them the K clan. She can use the walker, but prefers to play with the blocks.



Mr. N's sister had this little nativity that Little M loved to play with. She kept chewing on the baby Jesus.


This is Sophie. Little M is fascinated with her and Sophie likes Little M because she frequently drops food.

5 comments:

skcoe said...

How fun and cute! I can't believe how big your baby is... and...what??? You're pregnant?

We need to get together. We're planning a Girl's Day on January 12th... You MUST COME!

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas-

Sheryl

Wendy Lady said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. It is so much fun with children.

Mrs. S said...

Yeah I know, its crazy! Girls day should be fine...for ONCE I don't think I have plans!!! HOORAY!

Jennifer said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Little M looks like she loves her toys. She looks so cute standing up with her walking toy thing! She's getting so big!!

Unknown said...

what a fun Christmas! I love the aprons

Where are you From???