We were eating spaghetti tonight for dinner (M's favorite dinner) and she was thoroughly enjoying it. She finished hers and then ate what miss L wouldn't eat (L isn't as big a fan of spaghetti...she eats just enough for mom and dad to say it's okay to get down from the table). Anyways, as I was saying, M was enjoying herself.... I glanced at her towards the end of dinner and saw that she had a lot of sauce on her face and hands. I said:
"Oh sweetie, you're going to have to wash your hands."
M replied, "No it's okay, I'll just lick it off" and proceeded to start licking her hands.
Yikes. After that we took a trip to the bathroom and washed her hands the way mom and dad approve.
Gotta love kids!

1 comment:
And to think that this is just the tip of the iceberg of all the crazy things your kids will do.
Just stand back and show your pride in your very ingenious daughter. After all, she DID find a way to get rid of the sauce!
Post a Comment