Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Best Family Pictures Ever






If every pictures tells a story, these are hilarious!  We took these while in Virginia this past summer.  We had been there 4 or 5 days and our girls were exhausted.  They really don't do well on no sleep, and actually I think M was going through a growing phase which meant she needed even more sleep that normal (i.e. naps).  Not a great combination for traveling, but it was still fun.  I felt bad because our girls were normally so happy, so having them falling to pieces all the time wasn't the best representation of who they are.  Anyways...



We attempted to have our family picture taken, but they were not having it.  I think they are pretty funny though.  No, they aren't a perfect family photo, but they certainly represent the way things are in a family every now and then.  They are ours.  We love them.



Mr. N and I cooperated a bit more when we got our own picture taken.  We've been married almost 6 years and are blessed with two beautiful daughters.  Life is hard.  I can't imagine a better husband to trudge through the challenges we face day to day with than him.  We are so similar in so many ways.  I think sometimes as spouses we forget our similarities because of the conflict that arises on a day to day basis because of our differences...even if our differences are minimal.  Spending time together and laughter for us have been such great ways to remember those similarities.  I couldn't imagine my life without him, just as I couldn't imagine L and M not existing.  We are all part of each other!

Where are you From???