
So I know I'm a total loser and need to blog more. I don't know what my problem has been this year, but I've just had a hard time keeping up with blogging on a regular basis. I think in a lot of ways I've been feeling more private than normal. I've always had a hard time keeping things in...I've always had this need to share what is going on with others. For some reason this year that has changed, and I've gone to this place where I like to keep things in until I'm certain. Like, we may be going in a different direction with Mr. N's schooling. I haven't had much a desire to blog about that because of the uncertainty of it not working out like we hope. We think/hope it will...but better to wait. After 2 years of school out here on the East coast, we feel like we're beginning to understand a bit more why we're here. Life really is a process. In so many ways I think, "Gee, it would have been nice to know in the beginning where this all might be headed." But, it seems like that's not how life works. When you know everything that's to come, where's the room for growth!
Anyways, here's a picture of the girls and their cousin at a local farm fair.
Anyways, here's a picture of the girls and their cousin at a local farm fair.

1 comment:
I have always been more of a private person, and have been trying to be less private.... but it's hard work! I read a lot of blogs and I think... wow, how nice it would be to have the courage to write all of that down! But in the end, I am just too afraid of who will read it, and what they will say. Then again, I have to remind myself... who cares!?!? It's my blog! Anyway, this has really nothing to do with anything... but your post just got me thinking about why it is some people are more private than others.
Also, I am glad for the reminder that we can't know everything that we don't grow as easy!
Good luck with all of your upcoming decisions!
Post a Comment