Sunday, February 14, 2010

Travel


Apparently travel hasn't been our thing this year. We visited my sister over Christmas and got Pink Eye. We came down to Virginia Friday to visit Mr. N's family and now Mr. N has the stomach flu. I just hope we all don't get it. We're supposed to go home tomorrow (Monday), but if anyone else gets it in our family that may not happen...and then there's a lot more snow coming Tuesday. Yikes.

Honestly though we wouldn't change going to see family. Even with the sickness, it's so wonderful to see everyone again.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

2 comments:

Katie Rod said...

Yes, why is it that travel with children equals sickness all around??? Last time I went to visit my family in Florida we all got some horrible cold and we were all sick for the whole time I was there. I have yet to go back and visit... :)

Katherine Ronachert said...

dawn of the dinosaur

Where are you From???