No...we didn't eat L for dinner...she just decided to make a "home" out of our crock pot. She got in there with all her toys and her hot coco and was extremely pleased with herself. I tell you it's these little moments in motherhood that are just so precious.

This is what L looks like when she gets herself dressed (specifically wearing panties over her clothes and putting her sleeper back on over her outfit with one arm in the sleeve and the other in the foot). She's really a riot in our house.
M does a bit better at getting herself dressed to go outside. She's pretty cute. Too bad she forgot pants, but overall she did well!
Don't you just feel like doing this some days...

3 comments:
I think the last picture of L and M doing the exact same thing is so awesome! I think you can already tell your girls will be very close ;)!
Oh, and I'm guessing Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs for the movie quote :).
where did the chairs come from?
Post a Comment