Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our M turns 3!



M's birthday technically isn't until this Sunday, but since we have plans this weekend we decided to go ahead with an early birthday party. Of course M wasn't complaining. Any excuse for cake is a holiday in and of itself to her. I think that's why her favorite breakfast food is pancakes...because the word includes cake. Anyways, we invited M's cousins over (the ones that live by use anyways) and we had a fun time.



As always, M loved the Happy Birthday song. After her party last year she continued to sing "Happy Birthday" all the rest of the year. It helped that our birthday's are spaced pretty evenly throughout the year too! There was never enough time between a birthday to allow time to forget the song! Oh, and M blew out her candles all in one blow!!!



Here's our sweet little girl...our littler girl! She hung out at the table most of the night with the adults because that was where the food was. It was a very simple choice for her!

(I'm not trying to make a point by the underlining, I just can't get this section to not underline...annoying. Sorry).





I was so disappointed that this picture came out fuzzy, but anyways, here's M with her cousins (and sister).




I took this picture of Mr. N after everything was over...and it's a really good description of how we all felt. We were so exhausted by the end of the day, but the girls really had a great time. Birthday's are a lot of fun, but I'm glad they only come once a year!

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Cool birthday! ANd great job on the cake! I cannot believe how much L is looking like M! I had to look twice at that picture to realize it was L!!!

Anyway, Happy 3rd Birthday to M!!!

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday M! And I love the cake, it's darling! Great job!

Unknown said...

What an amazing party and cake she had! Happy Birthday M! so crazy that our kids are 3!!!

Where are you From???