If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
too cute, the boys & i changed our dances for an hour just laughing!!! i showed them your dance & chum said, "those guys are crazy!" christmas is going to be so fun.
I know that it's a VeggieTales movie (b/c I have the cd with that song on it. . .) and I THINK it's from the one about Joshua marching around the walls of Jericho???
5 comments:
too cute, the boys & i changed our dances for an hour just laughing!!! i showed them your dance & chum said, "those guys are crazy!" christmas is going to be so fun.
I know that it's a VeggieTales movie (b/c I have the cd with that song on it. . .) and I THINK it's from the one about Joshua marching around the walls of Jericho???
Haha, super cute.
fiddler on the roof
Bizarre ... I couldn't tell the difference between the girls!
Post a Comment