Thursday, December 17, 2009

Don't you wish you were cool enough to have the last name of "Airplane"

Last night Mr. N was talking to M after dinner. He was helping her say her full name, and she was repeating it back for him. She started saying it over and over, and as she said it our last name morphed into "Airplane". I think she thought that was a very cool name. She started saying, "Daddy Airplane, Mommy Airplane, [M] Airplane..." It was so funny. Mr. N and I had a good laugh over that.
And here's another random illustration of why I adore my husband. He's never afraid of what people think. He told me the other day that someone at school had asked him what he was listening to on his iPod, and he responded truthfully, "The Mormon Tabernacle Choir". The person responded in surprise, "Oh, are they any good." Mr. N responded simply, "Yes."
He's such a gem.

1 comment:

Liz Wilcken said...

What a good example he is for us :) BTW, the movie is, fiddler on the roof. I can't remember if I already said that in a comment or not!

Where are you From???