This year we are only sending Christmas Cards to immediate family (i.e. Grandparents, parents & siblings). So I thought I'd throw up some of the pictures we included in our Christmas Cards. I'll throw up a scanned copy of our Christmas card later, because in my opinion it's the best card ever!!! I love the above picture, by the way. I was so excited when it turned out.

Here are our adorable little girls.

The bottom one here is the one I included in our cards. We were going to take a family picture, but between Mr. N always being gone, his drill this past weekend and really rainy/windy weather outside, it hasn't happened yet. We're hoping to take a family picture when we go to Oklahoma next week. My sister's pretty good with a camera, so she'll be taking it for us. That reminds me...I still need to ask her....

I love the top picture of this set. L's smile is so cheesy and M looks so exasperated. So Merry Christmas everyone!!!

4 comments:
it depends on how much you pay me... or if you make the ham, we'll call it even!
Cute pictures! I especially love the first one of them decorating the tree! Beautiful!
Those are adorable pictures!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of the two girls by the Christmas tree, decorating it. There is just something about it. I think it's one of the sweetest picture I've ever seen. I think it was a perfect one to include with the CHristmas cards!
I hope you have fun during Christmas!!!
Post a Comment