The Smart forfour... I use to sell the Smart fortwo... they don't sell the forfour here in the USA.
(above)This is the old Roman fortress entrance... I wish I could convey the size. Its huge! I was overwhelmed, almost 2000 years old and it is really big and impressive.

(above)Here is what is left of the Roman baths
Heidelberg: The oldest University in Germany is here. It also has several cathedrals and an awesome castle.
This was a really neat visit. From 1990-93 my family lived in Heidelberg. It is a really nice tourist spot... the old bridge on the upper-right, the view of the city and the cathedral from the castle on the lower right and the view looking up at the castle on the left.
(above)A lot of the castle has been rebuilt, ie. the lower right wall or bridge was built in 1910. But it was really neat to see it in it's glory. I liked the rebuilt sections much better than the ruins. It was a great little castle.
(above)The view from the highest tower was breath-taking. The weather was great the two weeks we were there.

2 comments:
beautiful!
I love the pictures of Heidelberg. It brings back such good memories. It doesn't look like it has changed at all. I am so used to the constant change here in Las Vegas/Henderson. I am glad you were able to revisit Germany.
Post a Comment