Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fascination

Pools are fascinating. I wish that wasn't so, but that's the way it is! The girls love getting these floats and throwing them into the water. Then they watch them make their way around the pool and grab them and throw them in again.... It's an amusing game.



Watching the rabbits is also a highly amusing past time. The girls love to go in and pet the bunnies.


L just started wearing the floats this past week and walking around with them on. She's getting so big! She's saying all kinds of words too. It's amazing how fast they grow!


Both girls love playing in the dog water, and both girls are always getting in trouble for doing so!



M likes to have privacy when she goes potty, but lately she's been waiting until we leave to start getting into trouble. One time I went in there to check on her and found her pumping copious amounts of hand soap into her hands. Then the next day we found this...our little toddler covered in lotion! Needless to say the soap and lotion are now up in the cupboard. Then a few days later I went in there to find that she had unrolled about 1/3 a roll of TP and was just about to throw it into the toilet. Yikes! It's a good thing I caught that one.




Yeah, it's in the 90's most afternoons here, but this is the attire M choose to go out and play in!



I love this hair style! (This is taken the day after I originally did it so it had been 'slept in'. It's so cute and I can keep it this way for a few days before having to redo it (of course depending how messy M chooses to be during those few days).












And M loves spinning in her swing. Forget swinging, spinning is much better!

2 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

summer fun is the greatest!

Unknown said...

love the hair do! and the spinning what a great swing that you can do that with it!

Where are you From???