
It's finally happened. I must admit we thought it never would happen, but it did. No, Little M isn't crawling yet (but she is really, really close), but she did have a tooth break through last night.

It's amazing how something so small can cause so much trouble.

Actually the little one handled it quite well. I think she has a really high pain tolerance. She fussed a bit, but it wasn't too bad.

Just watch, the next one is going to be a bear...

But she is still so cute! This is what her hair looked like after the above pony tail (If you can call it a pony tail...). It was quite hilarious.
As for other news...

We have finally done something we have been talking about doing for a long time...
We created a budget.
It's amazing how much money we spend on things we seem to need. I think I slept better before knowing.
But in reality, I'm actually enjoying living on a budget. Mr. N isn't a concern when it comes to spending money. In reality the "spender" in the relationship is me. But that sick part of me that likes control is now channeled into controlling the finances.
So, it works!
As for more news on Little M...

As mentioned above, she's not crawling yet. I thought for sure she would be there by now...but no. She's getting closer. She's figured out that she can move her hands forward, but hasn't figured out that the back end can follow too. As of right now crawling entails moving her hands forward until she is on her belly, and then she just rolls around until she gets stuck somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment