
This past weekend was my sister-in-law's birthday. Mr. N and I got to go watch her kids while they went away. It was fun, though a bit chaotic at times. Little M was in heaven, though. She loves spending time with her cousins. She especially likes to watch Little B. He's 4 years old and full of energy. Watching him run here and there, running and laughing is great entertainment for her. I'm sure that now we're back home she thinks life is quite boring.
This isn't a great picture, but here's Little M with her cousins and dad.
Little M is getting so big! I can hardly believe it! In the picture above Mr. N was giving her a bottle and she was holding it with her hands and feet. It was quite funny. Neither of us had seen her do that before. Also, She is getting very close to crawling! Two weeks ago I saw a baby the same age up on his knees and thought wow, Little M can't do that! I tried putting her on her knees and she stayed for half a second and then went down on her belly. Now she's practically there.
Who couldn't love waking up to this face!
Especially when she claps her hands!
This is the best attempt at crawling I have ever seen her do. She pulls herself from a sitting position and tries to get things. She can move backwards a little bit and also rolls all over the place. I think she's starting to understand that she can move herself to get things she wants. Life is about to get a lot more complicated for the E Family...
No comments:
Post a Comment