Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hooray!!!


Yeah, She finally did it!!!

So, this past Friday Little M got her first tooth. And on this past Sunday she started crawling!!! I was preparing my lesson for church, and in her effort to get to the computer she took her first crawling steps! In a matter of days the extent to which she can get into stuff has greatly increased. It's amazing. I know that a whole new chapter in parenting has opened. Yesterday (Monday) we found her sitting up in her crib, and this morning when I went in to get her she was standing up in her crib waiting for someone to come get her. I was completely shocked. We now need to lower the mattress another level to make sure she doesn't fall head first out of her crib.
We got to go visit family on Saturday. Uncle T was holding Little M and he fell asleep watching a football game. For some reason Little M really seems to enjoy sports. It's strange because neither of her parents are sports people. She just sat there happy as a clam for about 10 more minutes. Uncle T didn't even wake up when I took her from his arms. But in classic man style, he woke up and said "hey!" when his wife tried to change the channel. We all had a good laugh.
Later that night we all went out to eat. In this picture Mr. N was giving Little M water through a straw. She loved it and we loved watching her.

Cute make-up, huh? I was making Little M some cereal in the kitchen and Mr. N came into the living room and said "Umm...did [Little M] get a hold of a pen?" I went in the living room to inspect, and sure enough! She had managed to crawl over to my lesson manual, open it up, get the pen, and make herself all pretty for church!

Love it!

No comments:

Where are you From???