I love people who are talented.
I'm not so much, but there are so many wonderful women in my life who are talented. My mother-in-law made Little M the cutest quilt with little elephants on it.

Little M loves to chew the strings that the quilt is tied with.
My mom makes the most beautiful tree skirts I've ever seen. I was so excited to get one for my Christmas tree after I got married.


This is the best picture I have of it right now. I'm not up to digging through my Christmas boxes right now to find it. Isn't it beautiful!
One of my favorite Aunts is also one of the most talented women I know. She makes these great quilts whenever one of her great-nieces/nephews has a baby. Check out the one she made for Little M:


The Pink Flamingo is in tribute to my mother, for whom Little M is named. My parents use to have "Pink Flamingo Parties" every year. Why Pink Flamingo? I can't really remember. I think it started out as a joke because a pink flamingo in the yard is a sure sign of old age...so why not do a Pink Flamingo Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment