Monday, February 20, 2012

Emmy Turns 5!


I did a seriously lousy job of taking pictures this year for Emmy's birthday!  I charged the camera...I just forgot to get behind it and shoot.  Lame, I know.  Anyways, Emmy wanted a Princess cake this year...so we did our best!  It turned out pretty cute though.  Mr. N & I like doing cakes together.  I do more of the cake handling, but he has more the artistic eye for placement of decorations and so forth.  We make a good team.  Emmy was thrilled with her cake.  We have a lot of cake leftover too.


We invited the kids from Emmy's Primary class at church.  We had a balloon party with tons of balloons and balloon games.  After all the balloon games (i.e. most had been popped) the kids went outside to play.  Mr. N was a champ.  He ran around playing with the kids and they loved it.  It was so cute. 


He's cool that way.  We had a great time with our friends.  Birthday's are always such a fun time.  I can't believe my little girl is 5!  Time is flying so fast.

4 comments:

Nilla said...

Awesome cake! You guys have such talent!

LJB said...

You always do such cute cakes! I can't believe she's already 5! Time flies! Miss you guys!

Marisa Jean said...

I love that you guys do the cakes together. It turned out perfect, as always!

Unknown said...

That cake was awesome!!! Happy Birthday to Emmy!

Where are you From???