Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Few Pics of Louie


Quality time with dad.


Check out the cheeks on this child!  Louie is growing so fast.  At her Dr. appt last week she weighed 10 lbs 4 oz., averaging about 2 lbs a month in weight gain.  I think that Emmy & Elle grew at about that same rate too.  Louie is such a good little baby.  Our life is pretty crazy and she's great about just going with the flow of things.  She's sleeping great too.  She'll sleep anywhere between a 6-8 hour stretch at night, eat, and go right back to bed until morning.  She looks exactly like her older sisters, with her own slight variations.  After 3 little ones that look so similar I'm starting to think that there isn't a lot of possible genetic variation with the way Mr. N & my genes mix.  For that matter, we also seem to be prone to producing little girls!  Every where I go I feel like people say, "Wow, 3 girls!"  'Yes', I think, 'I noticed'.  The truth is I love my girls.  I wouldn't mind having all girls.  We want another baby eventually, but it isn't in pursuit of the boy.  We'll take whatever the Lord sends us, because as our nephew Kenny once said, "Little girls need good homes too." (he has 4 sisters).  We live for pink, frills, hair bows, sparklie shoes, nail polish, and all that good stuff!  The teen years may be quite eventful, but where's the fun in a boring, quite life. 

:)

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

I think the good Lord put you two together to make beautiful little girls so all the people who are in pursuit of a boy could have someone gorgeous to marry! Your kids are darling!

Where are you From???