You gotta love it when dad dresses his little girls!
Here is our little miss L ready for church on Sunday. She's such a good little girl. She's laughing and smiling and fascinated with her hands and feet...its such an exciting time for her. She is about to graduate to her 3-6 month clothes. They are still a bit big on her, and her 0-3's fit okay for the most part, but she'll be 3 months soon and I'm sure 3-6 will be fitting great in no time! I can't believe how fast she's grown. A year ago she was a couple of cells inside my body. Now she's a beautiful chunk that we all love and adore!
Notice the wet spot on Mr. N's shoulder. Louie was kind enough to barf on him while he was holding her. Its an occupational hazard of being parents to be walking around with barf on your shoulder. We consider ourselves lucky when we actually catch it...as opposed to going out in public with puke on your shirt and being none the wiser!
Emmy learned how to "hang upside down like a sloth" from our swing set out back. She orignally did it from the top bar, but after about the 10th time of doing her new trick she fell and landed hard on the ground. Since that time she's been more disposed to hang upside down like a sloth from the bottom support bar as opposed to the top beam. Its safer...and she's always been a quick learner! Elle of course wanted a turn to hang like a sloth. I had to help her get in the position, but she was thrilled to do so.

1 comment:
Hanging upside down used to be one of my favorite things to do when I was a kid. But I'm scared of heights, so I was always on the lower bar. :)
Post a Comment