Sunday, July 3, 2011

Almost 33 weeks


I know I've said this a bajillion times,  but I'm not a huge fan of belly shots.  Anyways, putting my pride aside, here's a couple so you can see the growing bump.  As soon as the girls saw that mom was getting her picture taken they wanted to join the fun.  This was this morning right before we left for church.  L is really funny about my growing belly because she seems to equate the size of a belly with "growing up"...so she's waiting for her belly to grow big too.  We keep explaining the very basics to her..."only mommy's and daddy's can make babies and mommy's belly is so big because there's a baby inside..." but we're not there yet.  She wanted to make sure she had a belly shot too.  Cute girl.



Here are the 3 of us all ready for church. 

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Your little belly is adorable! I love the story about L, too. Ha ha! :)

Nilla said...

I think you take beautiful baby bump pictures :).

Where are you From???