Friday, July 15, 2011

Not the Kind of Thing you Want to Wake Up to!

This is what I woke up to this morning. The girls have gotten really sneaky in the morning. They wake up and quietly get into everything in the kitchen. First they took our pet mice out of their cage and took them into their bed.  Luckily they didn't excape (M put them in her pillow case).  They also turned the hot water off on the hot water heater.  Because of that the laundry room (where we keep the mice) now has a baby proof lock on it.  The next day they got into the cereal and ate all the marshmellows out of the Lucky Charms.  That wasn't as big a deal, but still frustrating.  Last night I thought I had all my bases covered.  I put the cereal on the fridge and had the laundry room door shut.  But no...this morning they got into the scissors and...well...






Yes, M gave herself and L a hair cut this morning.  As you can see she did a much more "thorough" job on L's hair.  She took a clean cut chunk out of the side of her own hair...then I wonder if she remembered Mom's rule about not cutting our own hair and decided to cut L's instead.  Anyways, She really did a cut job on L.  The pictures really don't do justice to the extent of the damage.  She looks like she just wandered in off the street or something.  Both their hair was half up when they cut it so they have length in the front to cover it (especially in M's case...she has so much hair you can't even tell when its down).  L on the other hand...she was never blessed with a lot of hair and now it's pretty thin and scraggly.  Tomorrow we'll take them to get it fixed. 


All I can say is thank heavens Mr. N's home!

3 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

You should reverse the door handle and lock them in their room at night. :) No lie.

Mrs. S said...

Oh, I forgot to add that. I already asked him to do that so we can lock them in. I've had enough of the sneakiness!

Marisa Jean said...

Oh...my.... Yeah, none of that is what I'd want to wake up to.

Where are you From???