Now that's that is off my chest...I have all of 2 minutes to post this blog, so here's to keeping it quick. Things are good with us. This has been just a blah year for me in blogging. I turned 29, which was fun. I don't mind getting older. There are things to get use to...like the crazy grey hairs that are coming in with a mind of their own...but that's just more of an adjustment than anythings. Birthdays and Mother's day are always nice because Mr. N takes principle care of the girls for the day and just let me have a break. It was so much fun to see how excited the girls were. That was way better than any gift. Mr. N took the above picture right after they sang "Happy Birthday" to me. He was sitting right across from me so I made a particular effort to blow my candles out with a long, hard blow so all the smoke flew right at him. It was pretty funny because he was paying attention to the camera so wasn't aware of what I was doing.
Ta Ta for Now!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! Congrats on turning 29 and on the gray hairs. i really miss you.
Post a Comment