Monday, October 25, 2010

Connected Again


So our computer is back and running again. As it turns out some of the files on our computer became corrupted. Luckily we have a good friend who was an angel and reinstalled all our programs and got everything running again.  Hooray!  Mr. N is currently in Texas interviewing at UT.  He said the campus is really nice and the program there seems really good.  Hopefully everything goes well.  They have 8 applicants interviewing.  I think thats about how many they take in the program.  There's one student in the program currently who has children...twins.  Are we really that abnormal to have 2 children and still be in school?  Oh well.  Who wants to be normal anyways!



Here is our 2 year old.  She's pretty funny.  The girls have been loving the weather here...I feel like we've been living outside...which is a nice change from being cooped up.  Winter is breathing down our necks though, so I don't know how long we'll be able to enjoy this weather without jackets.


M is finally wearing denim again.  She has refused to wear denim pants for almost 2 years...but finally she's letting me put jeans on her.  If only I could find where I put all her size 4 jeans...she has about a million of them, but I put them away because she wouldn't wear them.  I'll find them after she ourgrows them I think. 

We're about to enter another stage in our lives.  Neal's time at the GCA is almost up.  As in weeks left.  He's applied/applying for a few jobs and will work until we move for our new Master's Program.  I hope to put M in pre-school next year, unless we end up in Baltimore.  Then it will depend on the school.  If we can't get into a good school district or good charter school I'll homeschool for a couple years until we can more.  That's a terrifying thought, but I just can see putting her in a school that's rated with zero or one star out of five.  But Baltimore if my favorite choice right now.  Ask me tomorrow and it will be different!

3 comments:

Katie Rod said...

What a very exciting and stressful time! If he's at UT-Austin, I just have to say that out of all the places I have EVER lived, Austin is my absolute favorite. Like I never want to leave. Good luck in these next few weeks and months of waiting.

Mrs. S said...

I WISH it was Austin. I visited there before and loved it. It's the SW campus though in Dallas. What a bummer. Dallas is better than Houston in my opinion though, so I'll deal. It will be so sad to leave the seasons though....

Katherine Ronachert said...

what is it with naked barbies????

Where are you From???