Friday, October 29, 2010

Trunk-or-Treating!


 Meet Princess Tiana and Princess Aurora.  We went to the Trunk-or-Treat last night at church (you trick-or-treat out of the trunks of cars...its really fun for the kids).  The girls were excited to get all dressed up, including painting their nails and putting on a tiny bit of Mom's makeup.  Thank heaven's for google...where I was able to find a blog that gave me these easy hairdo ideas.  M's hair needed a lot of hair gel and hair spray to tame the parts where she gave herself a haircut...but other than that it went well!




As you can tell, very excited!  Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

So, while I was reading this post, I hear this, "Oooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" and Evie comes running to tell me to look at the pretty princesses. So that must mean that even to a two yr old, the girls looked perfect :) which of course, they do. I love the hair - so cute!!

LJB said...

They look darling--they are getting so big! Love their hair!! Miss you guys!

Marisa Jean said...

Aw....so cute! They fill the role of princess well!

Where are you From???