So it's entirely Mr. N's fault that I haven't blogged in over a month. :) We have 2 computers in the house. One is an ancient laptop that we expect to die any minute...and we've expected to die any minute for the past 2 years. It is still chugging along and is my computer. Then there's Mr. N's work computer. Since he works from home he's always on it. Because of the percarious nature of my computer, I load all our pictures on his computer. Are you keeping up with me? I've already lost a ton of Emmy's baby pictures from a laptop going kaput years ago and am not interested in it happening again. So...I have my computer I can utilize, but all my photos are on his computer. Not really conducive to blogging because I like to include pictures. Afterall, isn't that the major reason we check blogs?
Good News: the baby flipped! This whole experience has been a great lesson in prayer and faith for our girls. We prayed and prayed that he would flip. We explained to the girls why it was important for the baby to flip and what it would mean if he didn't. They prayed and prayed for their little brother, and when we found out he had gone head down, they instantly knew Heavenly Father had answered their prayers. Now whenever we talk about prayer and receiving guidance and help through prayer (whether on our own behalf or for someone else) they talk about how they prayed their brother would turn and he did because they prayed. They have such faith. I wish I could get my dumb head to have that same unquestioning and innocent faith of a child.

1 comment:
Yay! So glad he flipped! I guess it can be any day now, eh?
And all I have to say is the beauty of external hardrives. Love them!
By the way, I had a computer that would NOT die, too. I finally had to "put it down" so I could get a faster one. Ha ha.
Good luck with the delivery of the newest addition. Hopefully it won't be as wild as the last delivery. That story still blows my mind!!!
Post a Comment