Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This and That

Summer’s here!  Not that this post is about summer…more a random picture dump from the past month.  Mr. N joined me this month as a 30 year old!  On his birthday I jokingly told him that as the father of 3 children it was about time her turned 30!  I’m a whopping 7 months older than him, so we are now in the smaller part of the year where we are the same age.  J 

On a bit of an impulse we did something we’ve been talking about for years, and that was getting a few chickens (chicks).  They’re really young now, but its fun to have them and the girls love it.


Earlier this day Elle fell out of her chair (she has problems sitting still in her chair and in constantly fidgeting around, and therefore mishaps happen!).  I think the memory of her most recent fall was in her head (umm…she just fell off the couch as I was writing this…) anyways, she randomly decided to wear her bicycle helmet.  Perhaps she found it safer to sit at the table with a helmet on!
 

This is Elle “ready for the ball”.  I love girls!


All 3 girlies in the bath!  I’ve never had a baby love water so instantly and completely as Louie does.  She is so crazy for water.  If someone’s bathing or showering and it’s not her, she isn’t happy about it!  She loves the pool too, which is a lot of fun. 
 

This picture cracks me up.  Louie was eating cheerios the other day and I glanced over at her and saw this.  How it got there, I don’t know, but it was so stinking funny! 
 Well, that’s all from us for now!  I’m so proud of myself for actually taking pictures this month because I really stink at remembering to do it…and when I do remember I usually can’t find the dumb camera.  Keeping track of that kind of stuff isn’t exactly a strength of mine.  Keys too…  Anyways, cheers for now!

2 comments:

Nilla said...

Such happy girls! And I think Elle looks most like you! Never noticed it until these pictures :).

Marisa Jean said...

I love that Elle sat at the table with a helmet because she falls so much. Ha ha. Too funny!

Happy Birthday, Mr. N!

Where are you From???