Here's a Halloween preview. We let the girls choose what they wanted to be this year so there isn't really a theme. Dorothy and Jessie from Toy Story. I don't know what we're dressing Baby E up as. I was thinking a puppy, then she could be toto...but if there's no theme I don't want two of the girls to "go" while the other one if the odd man out...even if she doesn't care. We'll figure it out.
I love baby yawns. Baby E's belly button thing fell off yesterday so we're moving out of the new newborn stage. She's filled out so much, though she still looks a bit like a tree frog when she's got all her appendages stretched out.
On another note I need to come up with another way to differentiate between the girls on the blog because Miss L and Baby E have the exact same innitials...and yes that was done on purpose. It just makes it hard to figure out how to refer to them here since I don't use names. Maybe I could call them #1, #2, & #3...although I'd hate to be the one referred to as #2....
I love this photo! She gives the biggest smiles when she sleeps. I love it.
And since her belly button fell off yesterday we honored the occasion by giving her her first bath. She did pretty well. It was a bit scary for her, but overall not bad. Miss L use to scream bloody murder during her baths. She did that for months and months...
Mom and baby. I look a bit scary in this photo, I know, but I haven't had my picture taken with her since she was first put in my arms so I figured I needed to bite the bullet!
Maybe I could refer to my children on the blog as female action heros of something...although a lot of female action heros are kind of sex symbols and I don't really want to associate my girls with that...

1 comment:
The lady who does Sewing In No Man's Land uses names for her kids that were contenders, but not the name they chose for each kid. I like that idea, because then you can use names that otherwise wouldn't have seen the light of day. For instance, if we went public again, E would be called Dagny - a name I love, but Dave's loathes.
PS Little baby E is adorable! I miss the tree frog stage.
Post a Comment