I thought I should take a mid-way photo. I'll be 20 weeks this week. I discovered this week that if I cut the elastic out of my maternity pants they are WAY more comfortable. I've always hated maternity pants because the pant part would fit, but then it would have this super tight elastic that was really uncomfortable and gave me a muffin top. Ick. So anyways, I snipped into the belly band and cut the elastic and removed it. Now the pants fit great! Why didn't I do this 2 pregnancies ago!
Our beautiful girls!
Miss L
Miss M

2 comments:
You look great! And I can't believe how big M & L are! But they are so beautiful! That picture of them hugging is just adorable.
You look fantastic! And thanks for the tip on pregnancy pants--I HATE, HATE, HATE pregnancy pants. They are beyond awful. Maybe if I try this they'll be tolerable.
Post a Comment