I've actually had one of those baby ticker things up on my blog for a while now (at the very very bottom). I figured I was safe putting it there because I really suck at updating my blog and figured a lot of people don't read it anyways! But yes, we are expecting our third baby at the end of August. So now the long wait is on again. I've been putting off making the announcement, but figured I might as well bite the bullet. We had this ultrasound done last week.


14 comments:
Congratulations! What a cute little ultrasound pic! I am very excited for you guys.
How funny about the ticker... did anyone notice?
Congrats! That's a great picture. And I didn't spot the ticker...
Congrats! That is a great picture. And I didn't spot the ticker on the bottom...good hiding spot!
I'm so excited for you guys! How are you feeling??? Any easier this time? I hope you'll have an easy going next few months. Love you!!!
Oh wow!!!! Congratulations! This is truly a surprise for me!
Congratulations! We are excited for you guys!
Oh, my goodness ... Congratulations! I'm so thrilled to hear the news. I hope that this pregnancy will be much easier. Love you guys.
Still as exciting as when I first found out! It's been fun emailing with you!
Congrats! So excited for you. Now just have to wait and see if it's that boy you were wanting ;)
Congrats Stefanie!
Congrats!
So happy for you two!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having. I hope you're feeling better with this one, I know you typically get really bad morning sickness, and that's NO FUN!
Congratulations!! Hope your pregnancy goes well!
Congratulations! So happy for you!
Post a Comment