Monday, January 17, 2011

Our Christmas Card (that never got sent)


So I never managed to get Christmas cards out.  Whoops.  This is the card we meant to send.  We each got to color a different part.  It's the same card we sent out this year, except this year the girls were much more thorough in coloring it. 
I really meant to get them sent out, but first I was so busy making some of the girls Christmas presents and wrapping that I put it off.  Then things got really busy after Christmas and it just never happened.  Now it's the middle of January and I just don't feel like doing it.  Sorry if you feel neglected.  If you do feel free to print this picture and put it in a self addressed envelope and send it to yourself. 

Personally I think it is a very cute card.  We plan on doing the same card every year.  Then we can see the progress our family makes in coloring and decorating the card.  It's a lot of fun to do.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

I love this idea! They did a great job coloring it--I'm really impressed!

Where are you From???