If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
I think this is the one that happened in Georgia because it was on the news here. Now if only something cool like that happened when I was out and about running errands...
2 comments:
I think this is the one that happened in Georgia because it was on the news here. Now if only something cool like that happened when I was out and about running errands...
I've seen this once before and am always amazed by it! So cool!
Post a Comment