Sunday, November 17, 2013

Some of November


I must say I LOVE having a son.  He is so sweet and is such a cuddler.  Its also been fun to dress a child in boy clothes.  It's refreshing…not that I don't love all my little girls!  We just needed some new colors in our house


Mr. N loves his little son too.  It's been so sweet to watch them together.  He's not really verbal about it, but I can tell he is really grateful to have him.  At church he loves to take him to young men's, insisting that they need "boy time" together.  I can't argue with that!


Louie is hard to photograph lately.  She just isn't into it…and I stink at photos…so all in all it's a bad combination.  I did get this picture of her dancing.  Oh, and she insists on living in her pajama dresses.  I've had to go through our bigger girl clothes to pull out a greater variety of pj dresses so she would wear more that 2 things.


They grow so fast.  I just wanted to be able to remember his kettle hands.


I love this photo.  She's such am imp. 


Yet again


Yawning


Smiling at 5 weeks




Emmy.  I was trying to convince her to let me rip her top tooth out.  She was not having it.

No comments:

Where are you From???