Emmy has recently taken great interest in her role as a big sister.
I love Louie's reflected face in the glass. She loved the aquarium at the zoo!
Anticipating a pony ride
Louie's first time on a carousel. She loved it...even if the picture doesn't do her excitement justice. It's hard to take a picture when you're manning the camera and trying to keep the little monster on the elephant.
Elle on a baboon
Emmy on a panther
Preparing to rock climb
Elle really got up there!
Emmy enjoyed taking her sister down the slide. It's nice to have a child old enough to trust doing this.
Louie in the abominable snowman slippers I made her last year.
Our traditional turkey pancake breakfast on Thanksgiving
This is her Cheese face. Its hilarious.
Another painter in the family.
Sisters.


















2 comments:
Hooray for updates!!!! I look at least 2 times a day!
I enjoy catching up with your family through the pictures :). I still check on your blog (though not two times a day ;)) for updates :). And love those abominable snowman slippers!
Post a Comment