Saturday, April 7, 2012

Louie, Louie!


This little gal LOVES LOVES LOVES bath time!  If she hears the bath running and she's not in it, she isn't happy.  She loves the water and loves splashing.  She's so intense about it too!  You would never know what serious business splashing is until you watch her at it!


She is also extremely oral.  EVERYTHING goes in her mouth.  Elle left a pen on the floor that Louie wasted no time getting her pudgy little hands on and not long after she looked like...this.  Remember...pictures never do these kind of shots justice!  Pink pen all over her face and in her mouth.  Nice.


I was just trying to get a better shot her.  Notice her wild woman hair.  Its like 2 inches long and sticks up everywhere.  Sometimes straight up.  Maybe its time to break out the rubber bands.  I don't know though.  3 girls needing their hair done.  I may hold off a while longer and let her continue to look a bit untamed.

No comments:

Where are you From???