Our little Louie! (no her name really isn't Louie...it's her blog name)
She's an accomplished thump sucker. She would be our first. We've had one finger sucker, one who didn't suck anything just fell in love with her monkey blanket, and now a thumb sucker. I'll give her 2 years...then we're breaking out the athletic tape to break the habbit. :) The plus side is thumb sucking came with sleeping 12 hours...not a bad thing!
I crocheted this little guy and think he turned out pretty cute. He's a gift for a good friend of mine who's having a baby. Is it bad luck to give a gator as a gift? Anyways, I'm working on a barn owl & snowy owl and a hippo too. It all depends on time & supplies!
I can't believe how big this little stinker is! She's such a good baby! We're very lucky to have her!

2 comments:
louie is so adorable! I think it's so cute that she sucks her little thumb. And great job on the Gator!!!
aaahh! she is so cute! that is a precious thumb sucking picture! and I love the aligator! that is awesome great job!
Post a Comment