| M's turkey is on the left and L's is on the right. |
I'm the first person to admit I suck as a parent when it comes to trying to do crafts and stuff with my children. But, since we don't have any Thanksgiving decorations, I decided we could make some with what we had. This one I found online. It was just too cute of an idea to resist. The body of the turkey is made by tracing your child's feet and the feathers by tracing their hands. It was a lot of work to get everything cut out, but the girls had a great time gluing everything together. Of course L put glue on every surface of hers...it needed quite a while to dry! Even now if your hands are damp it sticks to you. Needless to say she enjoyed glue. But they are such cute keepsakes! Now I need to get them laminated. After lamination I may glue googlie-eyes on them.

2 comments:
Cute idea! I bet the girls loved making them!
I wouldn't have thought to trace the feet, what a great idea. They turned out sooo cute!
Post a Comment