So it went something like this:
Yesterday I had to go to church for a meeting. The girls played with the daughter of someone else who had to attend the meeting as well. Luckily we were the only ones in the building so the girls were free to roam. At one point I went to check on the girls and found them in the gymnasium playing with basketballs. I saw M and the other little girl first, then I saw L.
I really should just stop the post there and let your imaginations roam....
Yes, she was completely nude playing basketball. I saw her pile of clothes in the background. I went and got her, figuring she had an accident and stripped down. But no, her clothes were dry.
Later, after L was dressed again, the mother of the other little girl told me that she had asked her daughter,
"So, why did [L] take her clothes off?"
Her response was classic:
"She needed some air."
I really should just stop the post there and let your imaginations roam....
Yes, she was completely nude playing basketball. I saw her pile of clothes in the background. I went and got her, figuring she had an accident and stripped down. But no, her clothes were dry.
Later, after L was dressed again, the mother of the other little girl told me that she had asked her daughter,
"So, why did [L] take her clothes off?"
Her response was classic:
"She needed some air."

7 comments:
I'll never forget the time Cade had an accident in Toys 'R Us in one of those playhouses and stripped totally naked. Over the loud speaker they announced, "Would the mother to the boy with no clothes on please come to the front!"
That is so funny! That's the kind of announcement I would love to be in the store to hear!
that's always my excuse for going a la buff...
Hahaha! That story had me laughing out loud! It's a good thing we don't all strip down when we "need some air" :)
Thanks for the laugh! That's great!
i swear i left a comment...
Hmmm ... has she been modeling in Mr N's art anatomy classes?
Post a Comment