I've come to the realization (yes, I've been in denial) that I have a really bad habit of leaning against things, particularly in the kitchen. I always manage to get tiny holes in the front of my shirt, and it seems that they are because when I am working in the kitchen I lean my tummy against the counter. I don't do it consciously, It's just a bad habit I picked up from 18 months of pregnancy. When you have a big belly, you can't help but have it touch everything. I also have a weak back so I think I do it unconsciously to give my back a break too. Now, for the sake of my clothing I am trying to break that habit. It's harder than I would have thought!
Potty training in our house is going really well. We had no accidents at church! We are trying to work on not having accidents when L is fully clothed. It's a lot easier to be aware of having to go to the bathroom when she is wearing her birthday suit. When she's wearing underwear and clothes I think sometimes she forgets that it's not a diaper. I don't do training pants though because it seems that accidents are a better teacher than anything.
Also, L's getting all kinds of teeth in too. It's become aparent that she will probably need braces on the bottom...at best. Maybe the top too. Poor child. M's teeth are very straight, but if we can't get her to stop finger sucking, she will need braces too.
Potty training in our house is going really well. We had no accidents at church! We are trying to work on not having accidents when L is fully clothed. It's a lot easier to be aware of having to go to the bathroom when she is wearing her birthday suit. When she's wearing underwear and clothes I think sometimes she forgets that it's not a diaper. I don't do training pants though because it seems that accidents are a better teacher than anything.
Also, L's getting all kinds of teeth in too. It's become aparent that she will probably need braces on the bottom...at best. Maybe the top too. Poor child. M's teeth are very straight, but if we can't get her to stop finger sucking, she will need braces too.

1 comment:
I lean on the counters too and always have flour or water on my shirts.........maybe we should invest in aprons!!:)
Post a Comment