Tuesday, May 4, 2010

His Idea


Mr. N doesn't often suggest things like, "lets take a picture of us." But he did, so here's a self portrait of us riding the train on the way home from NYC. We've made an effort this past school year to go to the temple every months and it's been great. We've been terrible about consistent temple attendance our whole marriage. Since we made the commitment we've missed going together only one month. It really has blessed our marriage. It has been so nice to spend that time together, even though it means really late nights. I'm always amazed to watch how comfortable my husband is navigating the city too. I just hold on to his hand and let him show me the way.

Love you sweetie.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I have been to the Manhattan temple once, and I loved it so much. It really feels like such a sanctuary in the middle of that crazy city! Good for you guys for making it a habit...we need to work on that too.

Nilla said...

So sweet! Love the updates! Loved catching up on your life. The girls are growing so fast!

Kristin Hanson said...

You guys look great!!

Marisa Jean said...

I love that picture of you two. I hope that once this pregnancy is over, and I've got into nursing for a while, we can adopt a similar pattern of temple attendance. I really admire that.

Where are you From???