I'm lamenting the fact that my baby will be 2 in exactly one month. How did that happen. Time has gone so quickly, and yet at times it seems to take forever. Life has been super busy lately, and I still haven't seen the return of my draw to technology. I've slightly lost interest. Not completely, but slightly. And I definitely deserve the "loser mom of the month" award for picture taking. I think I've seriously taken like a handful of pictures this month of the girls. Here are some pictures of L helping Mr. N garden. I can always tell when Mr. N dresses the girls because it's usually not clothes I would put my kids in. But seriously, what designer decided it was a good idea to make light/white khaki's for children? Maybe it's just my children who are pros at destroying clothing!
Oh, and we're potty training L. She is actually doing really good. I'm pretty relaxed about the whole thing, so the accidents aren't stressing me out too bad. She peed 3 times today on her little potty and had one accident in the house and one outside. Not bad in my opinion. She gets it...it's just getting the hang of it consistently. We're not even attempting night time/nap time. M still sleeps in diapers for that matter. It will come.
Oh, and we're potty training L. She is actually doing really good. I'm pretty relaxed about the whole thing, so the accidents aren't stressing me out too bad. She peed 3 times today on her little potty and had one accident in the house and one outside. Not bad in my opinion. She gets it...it's just getting the hang of it consistently. We're not even attempting night time/nap time. M still sleeps in diapers for that matter. It will come.

1 comment:
Your family is so darling!!
Post a Comment