Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Start of a New Era

I never thought I'd be "blogging", yet here I am! Right now in the Little E Family there are just the three of us...Mr. N, Mrs. S, and little M.



Meet the E's:




Aren't the two most important people in my life so cute!!!



I, Mrs. S will be primarily responsible for the upkeep on the blog (Particularly since Mr. N doesn't yet know we have a blogspot!). He is very busy with school, work, church, and family, so I dare say he would not have time for blogging even if he suddenly developed an urge to do so!



We are currently living in the Midwest, and as I mentioned above, Mr. N is very busy with many things. Fortunately for us he is almost done with his last University class, and then we will be OFFICIALLY done. After his bachelors, who knows where we'll end up. That's the excitement of life...sometimes you just don't know!


Isn't he cute!





This was Mr. N's Summer Project! He did REALLY well!


Since we've just moved into a new apartment, I am busy making this place a home. I must say it is a great improvement from our last place. The last place was too


hot, dark, dirty and old!


It seemed no matter how many times I cleaned the place, it never got clean.... I think it just needed to be torn down or undergo some Major renovation!







It was really cute from the outside though!




Little M is busy learning about EVERYTHING and trying to be a part of EVERYTHING! Today she upturned a whole bowl of my cereal in a matter of seconds. Needless to say she is getting very good at the whole grabbing thing.






Isn't she a doll!







This is the shirt my Aunt Sue got Little M. It has a Royal Blue Jay on the front. Doesn't this little girl have the prettiest smile. Her Grandma H says that she gets all her good looks from her.






Who could deny that!

Where are you From???